Critical Hit Creations

Prop replicas, writing, and creative hobbies

Drawings

No comments
I don’t draw very often, but sometimes an image catches my eye, and I do my best to learn some new techniques while drawing it. Here are some of the drawings I have completed over the past few years.

Tom Crean – Charcoals

Drawn for my brother’s birthday.


Tony Stark – Graphite

Based on a sketch I saw online. I liked the crosshatched shading and wanted to replicate it.



The Man with No Name - Graphite



The Dark Knight – Charcoal

First time using charcoals, choose an appropriatly dark subject!


The Duck Man – Graphite

Based on Paul Kidby’s artwork of the Discworld character.


Cloud Strife – Graphite and Charcoal

One of my first drawings after I decided I’d like to be able to draw.


Penny Arcade

Penny Arcade line art drawn as practice.



No comments :

Post a Comment